Because I'm bored, I stole this from ALS123. It's my first time doing this meme, and I think it'll be fun, so let's get started!
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
1) How do you feel today?
"Let You Down" by Three Days Grace (Uh...I don't feel THAT let down at the moment...)
2) What's your outlook on life?
"The Phantom of the Opera" by The Phantom of the Opera Original Cast (So life is music, stalking, and attempting to kill lovable foppish vicomtes? Okay then)
3) What does your family think of you?
"You Fight Me" by Breaking Benjamin (WELL THANKS A LOT FAMILY)
4) What do your friends think of you?
"The Bells of Notre Dame (Reprise)" from Hunchback of Notre Dame (Much better)
5) What do strangers think of you?
"A Violent Encounter: Battle With the Colossus" from Shadow of the Colossus (Violent encounters with strangers, how nice -_-)
6) What does your ex think of you?
"Out There" from Hunchback of Notre Dame (Um, I have no exes, but this is pretty good)
7) How's your love life?
"You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi (Oh for God's sake)
8) How will your love life be in the future?
"Sanctuary!" from Hunchback of Notre Dame (So I save my love interest from being burned alive and he goes with someone else but I get otherwise everything I wanted out of life? Sounds all right)
9) Will you get married?
"Entr'acte" from Phantom of the Opera (Is that a yes or a no, then?)
10) Are you good at school?
"Time of Dying" by Three Days Grace (Sounds pretty accurate to me)
11) Will you be successful?
"Prologue: To The Ancient Land" from Shadow of the Colossus (Apparently not)
12) What song should they play on your birthday?
"Castle on a Cloud" from Les Miserables (I would have preferred "Do You Hear The People Sing")
13) What song should they play at your graduation?
"This Land" from The Lion King (That's actually a really good match - "You must take your place in the circle of life!")
14) The soundtrack of your life?
"Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin (Uh...so I'm a badass soldier at war? Okay then)
15) You and your best friends are?
"I Just Can't Wait to Be King" from The Lion King (Lions in the Pridelands? Awesome)
16) Happy times:
"Black Blood" from Shadow of the Colossus (Shit...that's pretty creepy)
17) Sad times:
"Indestructible" by Disturbed (I don't know how to respond to that)
18) Every day:
"At The Opera Tonight" from Repo! The Genetic Opera (That actually sounds kind of cool)
19) For tomorrow:
"Come to Me (Fantine's Death)" from Les Miserables (My mom's going to die tomorrow? DAMMIT)
20) For you:
"Crawling" by Linkin Park (Well, crap)
21) What does next year have in store for me?
"Lying from You" by Linkin Park (Oh that doesn't sound good)
22) What do you say when life gets too hard?
"In My Life" from Les Miserables (So I complain about life to my dad, and then Eddie Redmayne comes in singing a love song to me? Sounds pretty good)
23) What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"Upon These Stones (Building the Barricade)" from Les Miserables (One of the barricade boys is my husband? Oh, God, yes)
24) What do you want as your career?
"The Avengers" by Alan Silvestri (OH MY HOLY GOD YESSSSSSSSS)
25) Your favorite saying?
"The Howling" by Within Temptation (I talk about fighting werewolves and losing humanity? Okaaaaaay...)
26) How will I die?
"Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables (I die protecting my daughter's boyfriend in a battle? As deaths go, that sounds all right)